Naan khatae. I tried but instead of nan khatai they turned out to be excellent homemade cookies….i dont know which ingredient i have put more but still it tastes good!!! dassana amit. Nankhatai (Urdu: نان خطائی) are shortbread biscuits, originating from the Indian subcontinent, popular in Northern India and Pakistan. Naan Khatai is the quintessential desi biscuit; with a predominately melt-in-the-mouth One of my fondest memories of the naan khatai is those of the evening tea at my home.
Nan Khatai, i have been waiting to bake this cookies for a very long time. And few weeks back, i visited my pregnant friend, so i thought it would be great if i take something. Around this time of year (or any time of the year, for Here is a Nan Khatai (Indian Tea or Coffee biscuits) recipe that is so simple that you'll want to. You can cook Naan khatae using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Naan khatae
- Prepare of Ingredients :.
- It’s 2 cups of Maida.
- Prepare Half of cup Ghee.
- It’s Half of cup (pissi hoe) cheeni.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1 of adad Andy ki zardy.
I ordered Naan Khatai for the very first time through Cheetay. Saying Almonds Khatai but there is no Almonds in his Khatai just Peanuts. Nan khatai biscuit recipe is one of the beloved baked confectionaries of the Indian subcontinent and is commonly popular in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan. Naan Khatai Recipe, How To Make Naan Khatai Recipe.
Naan khatae instructions
- Ek bowl me ghee or cheeni ko itna phenten ke wo creami shakl me a jaey..
- Phr maidy me baking powder dal ke 1,2 dafa chalni sy achi trha chan lein tak baking powder maidy me achi trha mix ho jaey..
- Phr maidy ko ghee or cheeni ke mixture me dal ke gondh lein achi trha 5 sy 10 mint gondhlen..
- Phr ek bara patela ly ke cholhy pe rkhen us me stand (jo amoman garam pateli ke nechy rkha jata hy) rakh ke dhakan dhak dein or tez anch par pre heat krlen..
- Phr bari pateli sy chota dhakan lein jo ap bary pately me aram sy rakh or nikal saken or apka hath na jaly..
- Phr dhakan par oil lagake grees krlen phr mixture ke gol pairy bana lein (jis size ke ap bnana chahen) phr usko halky hath sy press karein or dhakan pe thoray thoray fasly sy rkhty jaen..
- Jitny easily a jaen utny hi rkhen phr brush/finger sy us ke uper centr me zardi phent ke lagadein..
- Phr Dhakan ko pateli ke andar rkhy hoey stand par centr me rakh dein or dhakan dhak kar anch bilkul dheemi krden..
- Phr pately ke uper weight rakh dein..
- Phr 40 sy 45 mint bd khol ke check krlen uper ki zardi golden ho jaey to nikal lein..
- Agr na hoey hon to 5 sy 10 mint or rakh dein uper ki topping golden ho jaey to nikal lein..
- Hawa me rakh ke thanda karein or serve karein..
- Lejiy mazedar naan khatae tayar hy..
All-purpose flour, durum semolina flour, gram, baking soda, cardamom seeds, ghee (clarified butter), powdered sugar, almonds, pistachio nuts. In a bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, gram flour, sooji, baking soda and cardamom powder and set aside. Naan Khatai Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Nankhatai (Khalifa Nan Khatai) (خطائی نان) are crunchy shortbread biscuits very popular in Sub-continent countries India & Pakistan. Find naan khatai stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.